Make plans to see this 3 bedroom, 2 & 1/2 bath townhouse with GREAT ocean views! This property had an extensive remodel in 2015. There are new kitchen cabinets with granite countertops along with replacing the microwave, sink and faucet........they all GLISTEN!! You will notice the new floors that complete the modern look. The wet bar area, cabinets and countertop also replaced to coordinated with the kitchen. Check out the bathrooms to see more upgrades with granite, tile, mirrors, toilets and lighting. The pine floors and stairs were also refinished so they are warm and cozy yet they have a rich glow. The carpet was also replaced with the remodel. The interior has been painted so is fresh and clean. Decor items, bedding, wall art and lighting were replaced too. In the hall bathroom take notice that is a steam shower. The deep garage has room for a large vehicle and still allows space for bikes and beach toys. Even the garage is equipped with items to enjoy being at the beach. The outside shower is in the garage, how convenient!! Don't forget to look at the custom engraving on the garage floor with the fish and compass rose . This home is meticulously maintained and receives excellent reviews from the renting clientele. The home is rented through www.vacationrentals.com with only the summer weeks being offered as available. This has allowed the homeowner to use as many weeks as they want verses offering through a property management company that may limit the number the owner blocks of peak season weeks for their use. The owner and family enjoy the home often in the summer so rental income could be increased with extending the season and less owner weeks blocked. Actual rentals are indicated in the MLS and in Associated Documents but the list of owner use time is shown on the bottom each sheet to show potential rental opportunities. Sea Dunes has so much to offer with direct access to open beaches that are "next door" to the lifeguard station. There is
Cheryl S. White, ABR, CRS, RRS of CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 11, Page 18.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Cable TV, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Tennis, Racquetball
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Pool: In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Kitty Hawk Between Hwys
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water