Duck Oceanside with a LARGE POOL with plenty of lounge space to enjoy being at the beach!! There's a hot tub too! New couch, loveseat and all bed coverings replaced May 2017. This home is located in a cul-de-sac on a large lot, 16,856 square feet so there is plenty of privacy. You won't have to worry about flood insurance at this house because where the home is situated it is an X flood zone so that will be an annual savings for the Buyers. Tuckahoe subdivision is an ocean to sound community. This home is in the OCEANSIDE section but in the soundside section there are tennis courts, sound access and a community pool (which a Buyer won't need to use since the house has a private pool). Tuckahoe is also south of the Village of Duck so "the ride north" is shorter so more time can be spent enjoying the beach and less time in the car traveling. The street is an easy walk to the Village for shopping, restaurants or that Duck Donut but go early because the line gets long fast. Ice Cream and a bakery is close by too. The home has many improvements, new deck on top level and new steps, roof/skylight in 2013, windows, kitchen cabinets, tile flooring, HVAC and exterior painting all replaced/done in recent years. There are two storage rooms on the ground level. The first one is 7.5 x 9 feet so a good place to store pool furniture in the off season or could be a place for bikes, etc. to be kept for rental use. The second one is 7.5 x 14 feet. All the space you see enclosed on the ground level is storage.
Cheryl S. White, ABR, CRS, RRS of CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 21.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Tennis
- Exterior Construction: Outdoor Lights
- Pool: Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Skylight(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water