Looking for a home in Duck close to the beach that is move in ready? This is it! Only used as a second home but would make a great primary residence or a rental property because it is close to the beach! This home has had so many improvements! HVAC replaced Jan 2017, Roll down storm shutters for some windows and over back door, May 2016, New roof, March 2016, Large TV in family room replaced March 2015, Tile showers in 2 bathrooms, October 2014, 80 gallon water heater, Sept. 2014, Replaced kitchen appliances, June 2012, Refinished wood floors, 2012, New fireplace and chimney liner June 2012 (hasn't even been used yet) Outside decking and stairs replaced Nov. 2011, New kitchen and bathroom cabinets Sept. 2011, New kitchen counter-tops Sept. 2011, Added downstairs addition (with permits) which includes bedroom with closet, large full bath and multipurpose storage room, August 2011, Installed cement siding June 2011, Installed vinyl windows, June 2011. Sold fully furnished and ready to enjoy. A Buyer won't have to "take what's left" for their vacation, they can have the whole summer or can put it in property management and capture some rental income for the year. Looking to move in? This house is ready!
Cheryl S. White, ABR, CRS, RRS of CENTURY 21 Nachman Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 07, Page 8.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Underground Parking
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Woodburning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Corner Lot